Scotland’s Third Sector Governance Forum brings together a range of people with knowledge and expertise in governance issues.
The partners work together to improve governance and leadership in the sector through a strategic approach.
The forum includes representatives from:
- advance thinking on governance and issues of governance support and development through a “think tank” approach
- share and discuss emerging issues and examples of good practice
- act as a conduit of information and intelligence on governance across the wider sector
- highlight examples of collaborative practice and joined up working
- promote active leadership on governance issues
- develop a shared bank of governance related information and links to wider resources
- influence and help shape policy on governance issues.