To celebrate Trustees’ Week in 2017, Scotland’s Third Sector Governance Forum held two events across Scotland. We hosted 80 people in Eden COurt Theatre, Inverness, on the 13th of November, and 180 in John McIntyre Conference Centre, Edinburgh, on the 15th.
The aim of the conferences was to celebrate the work that trustees are doing across the country. We had inspirational speakers, and informative workshops; but most importantly our delegates had the space and opportunity to talk with other trustees, hear their stories and experience peer-to-peer learning and support.
- Conference Pack (Edinburgh)
- Slides for “Reserves and Investments, Key Issues for Trustees” Workshop
- Slides for “Induction, Recruitment & Succession Planning” Workshop
- Slides for the “Data Protection in a Changing Landscape” Workshop
- Slides for “Keeping your Charity’s Finances & Data Safe” Workshop
- List of further resources from the “Fundraising: What Trustees Need to Know Now” Workshop
- Futher information about The Informed Trustee
- Further information about Ellis Whittam, a leading provider of Employment Law, HR and Health and Safety Services to the Charity, Education and Care Sectors.
If there are other resources from the day that you would like to share and/or request, please contact email@example.com.